Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Times, No Camera!

I keep forgetting to bring my camera wth me. Not always---just this week when we have had a lot of goods things going on, and many kodak moments that could have been captured. Last thursday, we went to a magic show in Lehi. It was more like a comedy routine, and Mitch was loving it. I love to see him laugh. It comes rolling out, and it is like he can't stop it. I love it. The magic show was geared more for kids M and L's age so Alyssa liked watching all the other kids. We went with Suzanne, Parley Charlotte, and Grandma. Then we went to a fun little museum. We also had a reunion, lots of runnnng through sprnklers/slip n' slide and of course, the baby blessing of cute little Zachary (Jess's brother's baby). Last night, we got together with both of my brothers, and ther families at my very special sister Suzanne's house. Of course I forgot to take picures, because I wanted to get some with my kids, and their cousins. (I have very adorable nieces and nephews on both sides of the family. Not an ugly one in the bunch!) Needless to say, I am just going to start keepng my camera with me in my purse at all times. I love to get good pictures!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Makes me mad when I forget my camera at fun things like that. I got a call from Lisa Stowe a week ago. We want to all go out to lunch/dinner soon. Look at your schedule and let me know when works for you. Miss you.