Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia!



My girlfriends and I went and saw it last night. It was hilarious! It was funny seeing such a cheesy movie. The actors/actresses really played up their parts and did a good job. Now remember, it is PG-13 so I wouldn't recommend taking the kids or anything, but we loved it. I am sure that movie is a little more entertaining if you know the ABBA songs, as most of us did, but those who didn't still found the movie very good. I have to admit that we were tempted to get up and dance at the end---Don't worry, we didn't. I am willing to go again, just be prepared for an after-movie-dance-party. Momma Mia anyone?!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

I've been dying to see this! I'm glad someone I know saw it and that they can say it's worth seeing.

Scarlett said...

I can't wait to see this movie! I saw it in Vegas and loved it. I heard the singing isn't that great, though! Anyway, we should totally have a Midvale reunion! That would be so fun!

The Selleneits said...

Okay I saw it a few weeks ago with my mom. I was laughing so hard. I just loved it.