Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jess and Mitch just got their hair cut(It looks really good), anywaysies, Jess came home with some "product". On Sunday, as I was getting ready for church, I said, " Jess! now I can use some of your pomade!" (I am all out and I needed some). He turned to me and insistently said "What! I didn't get No pomade. I would NEVER get pomade. That is for girl's and I would never use it."Hmmm....okay. Well.....I like to be right, so I promptly got the pomade and showed him right on the tub where it said pomade. He rolled his eyes. I asked him if he didn't realize he was getting pomade, what did he think he was getting. He thought he was getting gel, because that is what the "smart" girl cutting his hair said. I asked him how much it was and he said it was like $15. OK. Seriously. He spent $15 on what he thought was gel! Boys I tell you.... And the funny thing is, I have been trying to get him to use pomade for years!

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

Guys are so freakin' hilarious about hair stuff. Brad is practically bald, yet he HAS to have a shampoo that costs $15. Men.............

Jaclyn said...

Tell Jess I'm sure the pomade will look good with his purse! Just kidding Jess. Danny is starting to need more and more "expensive" things like that these days too. Shanna, I didn't realize we married such high maintenance boys.

Tiffany said...

I saw your comment on Chrissy's blog about not knowing how to change yours. Do you want me to do it for you again?? =) Or just call me and I can walk you through it. It's actually a lot easier now.

Kristy said...

Men are really funny. I wonder what he would have said to you had you brought home a $15 hair product that you didn't know what was;) You should post a picture of the new dos...

Grace Michaelson said...

Shanna! You need to post!! It's been about 6 weeks since this was fist posted. UNacceptable. =) Just kidding. I did enjoy this post though...

Bonnie said...

Is everything ok there? Missing your updates, and sending hugs!