Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Alyssa!

Happy Birthday Alyssa!
We Love You So Much!
Today Alyssa turned 3. It is hard to believe! It has one by so fast, and we have loved every minute with this sassy little girl. She had a princess party today, and she was dressed as Cinderella. I will post some pictures soon. But today, I will tell you my 5 favorite things about Miss Allysa.
  1. She comes and tells me secrets like "I love you mommy". I love it.
  2. She loves to snuggle and have me read her stories.
  3. She gives funny looks, disgusted looks, and dirty looks. It is hilarious. I wonder who she gets that from?! hmm...
  4. She is very grateful. She tells me thank you for EveRyThinG!
  5. She is so cute! She is just fun to dress up. People stop us all the time to say how beautiful she is. She always says thank you. How cute is she?! I know people stop you too about your kids. I still love it!

I love my little girl, and I could go on and on, but she is so sweet and I hope she knows how much I love her!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She sure is a cute one, but so are your other kids too! You two just make great looking kids! Happy Birthday Alyssa! I wish Nate would tell me secrets like that and be grateful for everything....that's pushing it with a boy!

Kelli said...

She is adorable and has an amazing smile. I wonder where she gets that from?