Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a Week!

A Special Shout Out to MITCH an LINDSEY. I was chewed out for having Alyssa' s picture under the Happy Birthday Mitch and Lins. Sorry--I am still getting this blogging thing down. Aren't they Adorable. Such good kids. VERY different from one another.


These girls look so cute in their coordinating Easter outfits. I had to take another picture of them after church on Sunday. On to my busy week. I was at the school for most of the week since it was Teacher Appreciation Week and I am in charge. We did lunch for the teachers, gift bags, notes from ALL the kids in the school, and a 20 minute relaxing retreat for all of them. Whew...I am glad it is over. Exhausting. Alyssa was so good the whole week as she was at school some of the days the whole day practically.
These pics are out of order, but the bottom one is of Alyssa the other day. She was picking out her jammies with Jess to get on. I came in the room and he is getting her swimming suit on. I asked him what the heck. He said she really wanted to wear her swimsuit to bed. I was kind of like...um NO! I tried talking her out of it. I said "Lyssie you are going to be freezing cold" and she said in her sassiest voice, "No, I will be toasty warm under the blantie" you read that right, not blankie, blantie. Anyways, Lind came in with her jams on and Alyssa decided to get hers on after all. Thus the after pic. Sorry I forgot to turn it. She keeps us entertained!
Lins had a dance competition on saturday. She did excellent and she is so happy to have her best friend dancing with her now. They are so cute and very dilligent. They are constantly practicing together and having so much fun. They did excellent at their competition and we will see what place they came in on Wednesday. I was not about to stick around until 10:30pm to find out. Good Job Lins!
Mitch had a basketball game on saturday too! Busy day. He is pretty darn good. They won the game of course. They have only lost once and I guess Sterling was right. He must be bad luck. Anywaysies, He loves basketball more than anything. It really helps me make sure he gets his jobs done. He won't let anything come between him and basketball. I am so glad he has found something he likes!
Wow! What a week. I also went up and saw my very adorable nephew Zachary on tuesday. Good job Andy and Katie, he is sooo cute. That makes me also want to see my new niece Alice in CA. I can't wait to see her. Now after all of this rambling on and on, that about wraps up my week. I hope you all have a great week


3 comments:

Shanna said...

Tiff

I think you are right--I do need a new camera. I was hoping that I had it on the wrong setting, but after adjustments, my pictures still look bad. Darn the person who stole my really good cannon camera at Lagoon last summer. This new camera is abviously not as good.

Katie H. said...

Wow Shanna. You did have a busy week. Just make sure you try to take it easy with your back. But I am sure the teacher's appreciated what you did for them. You are so good!!

Tiffany said...

You are such an awesome person Shanna!! Ya, take it easy! Those pictures are awesome of all the kids. That Alyssa is a looker isn't she? You better watch out! I love the one of her and Lins in their dresses. We need to get together for a BBQ!