Friday, May 16, 2008

A Messed Up Pedi

So my friend and I went to get pedicures today. It was so nice to get one since it has been awhile. They did a brown suger rub and then did some other massage lotion stuff that they wrapped in hot towels and plastic bags. It was so relaxing and nice. Now for the problem...first of all it took the girl like 20 minutes to get my old polish off because I had a nice friend who gave me a pedi before my surgery and she had some awesome top coat that stayed on VERY well. The people even asked me to find out what it was because it was so good. Then as I was getting off of the platform, my freshly painted toe got messed up on the chair and she had to redo my big toe. I did tip her very well because she was really good and I really made her work. They said it would take an hour for my toes to completely dry. Then when I picked up my kids about an hour or so later, Mitch stepped on my foot and what do you know, my other big toe got messed up. What do I do? I thought I could go buy matching polish at a beauty supply store, but I don't know the name. Do I call and ask for a redo? The girl already had to work hard, but then again, they said they would be COMPLETELY dry in and hour and they weren't. I just don't know. It is not a huge deal, but I don't want it to be a waste of money either. Suggestions?

2 comments:

The Selleneits said...

hay what do you know, I am glad you found me. Its has been a long time. I am glad to see your you are are doing well. You said you had a surgery are you okay?
And now about the messed up Pedi, I think you pay good money to have your feet look good. And I think you should have them do it again. And maybe give a tip maybe not.

Katie H. said...

What kind of polish takes an hour to dry? I'm surprised. I don't know what to tell you to do. Where did you go if you don't mind me asking?