Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A very belated Happy Birthday!



Really, it's too late, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! I need to take any opportunity I get to say how wonderful he is, even if his birthday was last month. :) Jess is an extremely hard worker who has never complained about working and going to school full time (both times) and is happy to do it, knowing he is helping his family. He loves to play with his kids and has never complained about watching them for me. He loves to take them anywhere he is--running errands or going to do fun outtings. He is truely an amazing person. He is very genuine, and will do anything for anyone! He also likes to take me on really fun dates! I could go on and on, but I won't...at least today! He is Awesome and I love him!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks Shannie. You are very nice to say all those wonderful things about me. I am lucky to have you as my wife.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you found yourself a great guy! You deserve the best - you're such a sweet person!