Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Kids On The Block!!!
















I went...I seriously went! And I am not going to lie, it was AWESOME! I thought my love for NKOTB was in the far recesses of my mind; Now It's Not. They were amazing 18 years ago when I saw them in Seattle...I was 13 and full of hopes and dreams.....Anywaysies, and they still are! On saturday, I was remebering they had their concert that night. I kind of wanted to go. Jess, being the jem that he is told me to look and see if they still had tickets. One of my best friends, Irene, had great seats on the 14th row. I was going to try and get seats close to her. I found some on ebay for a fraction of the cost and Jess bought me a couple of tickets with the stipulation that he would not be caught dead anywhere near the concert. Thankfully Chyrelle, another friend, went with me and we had soooo much fun! We met up with Irene and some other gals and had a crimpping party ( see the side pony with crimps). Now that I think about it, I think ThAt was even out of style when I went the first time! Oh well. We had fun--Notice Chyrelle's big jean jacket, and bow in her hair. We had row 24 seats on the floor. Halfway through the show, The New Kids did a couple of sons n the middle of the e center on a small rotating stage. We turned around, and they were only 9 rows away! I could have thrown something at them they were sooooo close! They sang a few new songs and then mostly san old ones. It seriously felt like I was at the same concert as the 1990 one. They were so fun to listen to. Jordan s still, you know ummm cool and his falsetto voice is wow! Joey was really cool too. Ok they all were. Some hihlights were definitely Jordan singing "I'll be loving you forever; the small rotating stae where they were so close; all of their other old songs, and being with good friends. Everyone there was around my ae and previous fans. It was knd of sweet that people love them so much. They have helped create memories for many girls/now women. I guess that once a fan, always a fan! Thanks for all of the fun girls!!!
A special shout out to another of my closest frends Amber who has been a fan with me from the beginning. She was going to fly in from Boise but had a new baby! Next time.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

That is awesome that you went to their concert. I love your hair. It looks like you guys had a good time:)

Scarlett said...

So Fun! I heard it was the best concert, ever! I'm way jealous!

Melissa said...

I'm lovin' the ponytail! Hilarious-I'm glad you had fun. Oh and call me about AMber's baby!! I wanna know the details!! :)

Irene said...

That was such a fun concert!!! The after party was pretty good too!!! I am so happy you came so we could ooh and ahh together. love ya!!!

Kristy said...

So fun! LOVE the hair...

Anonymous said...

Just when I think you can't get any funnier ;)

chrissy said...

YOU GUYS LOOK AWESOME!!!

I've never really been into them, but man, that would've been a fun concert to go to! I'm so jealous!