Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Spring!







We are so ready for spring at our house! It seems like this winter dragged on and on...and on. Lindsey and Alyssa have been keeping me stocked in Tulips(my very favorite fower) from our garden. We are excited to go to the park, and the pool....so then today it has to be cold and rainy. Oh well. We took this opportunity to go to Discovery Gateway and see Sesame Street: the body exhibit(which by the way was not overwhelming and a little gross like the body exhibit my friends and I went to see in Vegas last year). Anywaysies, the kids love Discovery Museum and so here are a few pictures of my cute trio from our yard and I will post some shortly from the children's museum, which I would recommend to anyone over 2. We have gone quite a few times this year, and Alyssa has liked it more and more the older she gets. I hope you enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Shanna, I love it!! It's great to catch up on your life here. Now you can check up on my blog, too. I hope all is well, and of course the kiddies are gorgeous! GReat pics.

Tiffany said...

Great Job Shanna!! See it's not that hard! =) Talia is going to the Childrens mueseum tomorrow for a school field trip. She is excited! Love the tulips!

Jaclyn said...

Great blog Shanna. Now I can stalk you like I do Tiff. If we can just Noni to set one up we'll all be able to keep an eye out on each other. CUTE kids. I haven't seen Alyssa in years, she is so big now. Not your baby any more.

Melissa said...

Hey, I just thought i would stop by again and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mitch and Lindsey. They are great and I hope their birthday is fun. Good Luck!!