Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm thankful for my Mom today...


She has done so many things for me; especially in the last few years. She has taken care of me and my family numerous times as I have been recovering from back issues. She is a great example of charity. I hope I can return the favor and serve her and others. She is an awesome grandma. My kids love having her around and all of the fun that comes with her. She taught me about being a Mother and I am so grateful that I get to be a stay-at-home home. I know it is a huge blessing, and one that she didn't always get to have, but she made the best of it. She has shown me, that life is not always perfect, but we make the best of it. It is imperative to keep going forward and progressing. That is happiness. She is such a great Mother and I love her so much and I hope she knows how important she is to me. She is beautiful on the inside and out.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

So sweet! Mom's are the best!

gina said...

I couldn't agree more!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post!!! I know that we haven't seen each other for a while, but from what I know about you, you are an awesome mother too!!! I'm sure your mom is very proud! You have such a great attitude!